PI Nail Lacquer - Put It In Neutral 0.5 oz - #NLT65
Shipping calculated at checkout.
I'm driven to get my hands on this pinkish beige.
- Properly prep your natural nail to ensure nail lacquer adhesion.
- Start by applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Shake nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!).
- Apply two thin coats to each nail. Brush some nail polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nail and help prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply OPI Top Coat. Also cap the free edge with Top Coat.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 1 drop of Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
- Nail Lacquer is OPI's original nail polish formula
- Up to seven days of wear
- Fast-drying formula